Monday, November 14, 2011

A couple more Carnival

Keegan with Forrest, the boa, and his handler.  Several folks had reservations about Forrest, but not Keegan.  She waited eagerly for her opportunity to pet him and was thrilled when a friend of ours took this picture (thanks Mary Elizabeth :).
A friend in the wings took this great picture (thanks, Suzanne!)  This part of the dance was toward the back of the stage, and I never got a good picture of it. 
Then my friend sent me this awesome shot of Caitlyn mid-jump - yea :)!!
And last, but not least...
Caitlyn was super excited to get to try the aerial silks, which were part of the show.
She looked pretty good, too!
The show ended this weekend :'(, but it was a super experience.
I am so thankful my girls got to be part of it.
And thank you to (and thankful for) our wonderful friends who came out to support them.
More pictures soon :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment